What is scent marketing?
Scent marketing is the science behind creating a targeted scent that is associated with a particular brand. By linking a unique scent to a brand, a strong bond is created with the consumer, thus becoming an extension of the brand's identity. Scent marketing has slowly transformed into an important role to drive business revenue. This is because scent marketing is able to speak for your brand, turning branding opportunity into loyalty and best yet, distinguishing your brand from others.
Scenting can directly impact your top line.
Research shows how human behaviour can be influenced via scenting. Weather you're looking to calm patients at a dental clinic or increase footfall into your store. Scent marketing can help you achieve these desired goals.
Our latest whitepaper outlines how you can leverage the power of scenting.
Download our free whitepaper to understand how scent marketing can drive your top line.
- What is scent marketing?
- What drives the consumer experience?
- How scenting can help with the key challenges of increasing footfall, dwell time & brand loyalty?
- What's the difference between scent marketing & odour control?
- Impact of scenting in the hotel & retail sector & how to leverage it to your benefit
- What should you look for in a scent marketing partner?
- Case studies